The CCR Office of Science and Technology Partnerships (OSTP) identifies, evaluates and makes available new technologies and scientific resources to CCR investigators through partnerships, collaborations, contracts and other technology transfer agreements with outside organizations, including the private sector.
Click Here to Download the OSTP Orientation Presentation Fall 2012
Areas of Focus
• Genomics Technologies and Services
CCR'S NEXT GEN DNA SEQUENCING FACILITY
• Protein Technologies and Services
New!! HyNet Human Protein Interactions Data Set Now Available to all CCR Investigators
• CCR Protein Technology Resource
• Bioinformatics/Biostatistics Resources
NEW!! 2012 Ingenuity Technology Pilot Program Partnership with Ingenuity for access to Ingenuity sequencing data analysis and interpretation suite of products
• Technology Development and the Advanced Technology Program (ATP)
• OSTP Technology Subsidy Program
Ordering Instructions and Web-based subsidy requests forms for selected technologies supported by the OSTP (CCR investigators only)
• Other Mechanisms for Supplemental Funding
OSTP serves as coordinator and facilitator of interactions between CCR investigators, private sector, and the Technology Transfer Center.