Jobs at NIEHS
The mission of the NIEHS is to discover how the environment affects people in order to promote healthier lives. But to carry out this mission, the institute needs lots of people with a variety of skills.
- Health Science Policy Analyst, GS-415-13 (http://www.niehs.nih.gov/careers/jobs/health_science_policy_analyst_gs41513.cfm)
- Director, Clinical Research Program (DIR 13-01) (http://www.niehs.nih.gov/careers/jobs/director_clinical_research_program_dir_1301.cfm)
- Staff Scientist in Molecular Genetics (DIR 13-02) (http://www.niehs.nih.gov/careers/jobs/staff_scientist_in_molecular_genetics_dir_1302.cfm)
- Toxicologist GS-415-13 (http://www.niehs.nih.gov/careers/jobs/toxicologist_gs41513.cfm)
- Toxicologist GS-415-14 (http://www.niehs.nih.gov/careers/jobs/toxicologist_gs41514.cfm)
- Postdoctoral Opportunities (https://www.training.nih.gov/career_services/postdoc_jobs_nih)
- Type "NIEHS" in the "Keyword Search" box to retrieve a list of all open NIEHS postdoctoral positions.
More Positions at USAJOBS - USAJOBS is the official job site of the United States Federal Government and a source for Federal jobs and employment information. USAJOBS does not include a full listing for independent investigator jobs, so please refer to the NIEHS scientific jobs section above.
TTY Line: 1-800-735-2258
For employment verification of the NIEHS employees, please call (919) 541-0049.
Jobs@NIH -- discover a career at NIH: It's all about Life
For job postings from throughout the National Institutes of Health, please go to Jobs at NIH .