HomeInfo CenterStem Cell BasicsWhere can I get more information?
Stem Cell Basics
- Introduction: What are stem cells, and why are they important?
- What are the unique properties of all stem cells?
- What are embryonic stem cells?
- What are adult stem cells?
- What are the similarities and differences between embryonic and adult stem cells?
- What are induced pluripotent stem cells?
- What are the potential uses of human stem cells and the obstacles that must be overcome before these potential uses will be realized?
- Where can I get more information?
VIII. Where can I get more information?
For a more detailed discussion of stem cells, see the NIH's Stem Cell Reports. Check the Frequently Asked Questions page for quick answers to specific queries. The navigation table at right can connect you to the information you need.
The following websites, which are not part of the NIH Stem Cell Information site, also contain information about stem cells. The NIH is not responsible for the content of these sites.