SAMHSA Exit Disclaimer
You are Leaving SAMHSA's Web Site
When leaving the SAMHSA.gov website for a non-federal website, you will see the "EXIT Disclaimer" graphic displayed next to the link. This graphic is intended to notify you that you are exiting a federal resource. Please see the text below for more information.
- This graphic icon means that you are leaving a SAMHSA funded site and entering a non-federal Web site.
- This external link provides additional information that is consistent with the intended purpose of [site].
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided by this link.
- Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.
Larger version of disclaimer icon:
Last updated: 04/18/2011
- FacebookExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- FlickrExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- RSS FeedsExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- SAMHSA BlogExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- TwitterExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- YoutubeExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer