Good mental health is an important part of a woman's overall health. Here you will find information about mental health issues that affect women and links to the best organizations and publications on mental health.
If you are in crisis, call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline
at 800-273-TALK (8255).
- Infertility and mental health
- Pregnancy and mental health
- Premenstrual mood changes
- Menopause and mood changes
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and women veterans
- Military sexual trauma and women veterans
- Intimate partner violence (IPV) and women veterans
- Kinds of counseling
- How will I pay for mental health services?
Good mental health
- Nutrition and mental health
- Exercise and mental health
- Sleep and mental health
- Stress and mental health
- What can be done to prevent suicide?
- What are the warning signs of suicide?
- What are the risk factors for suicide?
- National hotlines that provide anonymous, confidential information to callers.
- Gateways to mental health information
- General mental health resources
- Mental health information about:
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Treatment and recovery
- Women's Mental Health Initiative
Content last updated March 29, 2010.
Resources last updated March 29, 2010.
Return to top