How to obtain Corporate Senior Management Access.
There is a CCASS access level that will enable you to view and/or print copies of evaluations for your company, including subsidiaries. The "Corporate Senior Management Access" is in addition to the contractor access level that enables your program/project managers to review and comment on evaluations being completed during contract performance. No other company will be permitted to have access to reports on your company's performance.
Complete the following steps to secure access to your CCASS reports:
1. Access the web site at "www.cpars.gov".
2. Click on "Access Forms" on the left side of screen beneath "Product/Services."
3. Print and complete the "Corporate Senior Management" access request form, including the appropriate Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS numbers).
4. Attach a copy of your corporate letterhead designating your CCASS point of contact.
5. Fax the entire package to the application administrator at (207) 438-6535.
6. Please minimize requests for your company.