Who We Are
- Pamela S. Hyde, J.D., Administrator
- Kana Enomoto, M.A., Principal Deputy Administrator
- Mirtha R. Beadle M.P.A., Deputy for Operations
- Joan Erney, J.D., Director, Office of Policy, Planning, and Innovation
- Frances M. Harding, Director, Center for Substance Abuse Prevention
- H. Westley Clark, M.D., J.D., M.P.H., CAS, FASAM, Director, Center for Substance Abuse Treatment
- Paolo del Vecchio, MSW, Director, Center for Mental Health Services
- Nancy Ayers, Acting Director, Office of Communications
- Elaine Parry, M.S., Director, Office of Management, Technology and Operations
- Daryl W. Kade, Director, Office of Financial Resources
- Region 1 - A. Kathryn Power, M.Ed.
- Region 2 - Dennis Romero, M.A.
- Region 3 - Jean Bennett, Ph.D.
- Region 4 - Stephanie McCladdie, M.P.A.
- Region 5 - Jeffrey A. Coady, Psy.D
- Region 6 - Michael Duffy RN, BSN
- Region 7 - Laura K. Howard, J.D.
- Region 8 - Charles Smith, Ph.D.
- Region 9 - Jon Perez, PhD.
- Region 10 - David Dickinson, MA
Last updated: 11/15/2012
Connect with SAMHSAGet connected with SAMHSA by following us through these services:
- FacebookExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- FlickrExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- RSS FeedsExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- SAMHSA BlogExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- TwitterExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- YoutubeExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- HHS Laws & Regulations
- The No FEAR Act
- e-Gov Content Inventory
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- The President's New Freedom Commission on Mental Health
- Healthy People 2010
- The Children's Health Act of 2000 (Public Law 106-310)
- Confidentiality of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Patient Records (42 CFR, part 2)