The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration

SAMHSA Stakeholder Feedback

I suggest SAMHSA...

Stop lying about the chemical imbalance myth that supports the INEFFECTIVE and Dangerous drugging

The top of this page says, prevention works, treatment is effective. These lies have to stop. Congressional hearings must be held and many professionals have and are primed to speak out about the harm of industry invented labels, and the INEFFECTIVE, dangerous medications etc that are used as "treatment". Until the chemical imbalance lie is addressed, this industry can do little good for anyone. It serves ONLY to "make work projects" and feed off victims in crisis that it uses to sell its psuedo science and toxic brain damaging drugs to. This industry has no credibility. Stop selling lies and taking advantage of people in normal life crisis.

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service

You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password (optional).

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jedi MJedi M shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service

You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password (optional).

Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nyghtmaer13Nyghtmaer13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe you had the nerve to say that! Well done, well done. Unfortunately, because of scientologists and their interfering ways, nobody can speak the truth without being accused of worshipping an alien. But, hey, you speak the truth. To be honest, I have nightmares over being classified as having some fake "disorder". It didn't help that the woman who cuts my hair said I had ADD because I liked thrilling videogames. I hate what's happened to society. "Life sucks? Take PIXIE DUST PILLS that take you to OMGFANTASYLANDOFFAKEHAPPINESS." Don't even get me started on ECT. Now that's the stuff of nightmares.

Feedback and Knowledge Base