Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service

You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password (optional).

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bill WellsBill Wells shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service

You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to create a password (optional).

Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Becky MurphyBecky Murphy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is critical in my opinion. My son sought to be hospitalized and an MHP committed the crimes of forgery and perjury, and is currently under a court order as a result of this. Protection and Advocacy denied any help, The State Mental Health Authority denied they had any jurisdiction, until I sent the section of the law that says they have an obligation to investigate. Now, apparently they are waiting until after the election to investigate the two felonies committed by an MHP paid by the state. This is not how an ongong Civil Rights Violation should be handled.

• J. DosickJ. Dosick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The amount of violations and their scope is not being addressed at the State level. It's beyond time that we see violations of civil rights for what it is - a major, national Civil Rights crisis.

• Bill WellsBill Wells commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sitting on jury duty I discvered the strange mindset of others with family members who were diagnosed and had bought into the idea of medications as the only route. The decision making process that invokes the role of the citizen on jury duty is frought with problems wihen we know, as survivors and activists there are better ways.

Feedback and Knowledge Base