- Where can I find a wealth of information about acquisition training and certification at NIH?
- How do I sign up for an acquisition or COTR course?
- How do I receive DHHS Acquisition Certification?
- How do I get a warrant?
- How do the 1102 Qualification Standards work?
- How does the requirement for Skills Currency training for 1102s effect me?
- How do I get a Purchase Card?
Visit the Acquisition Career Program page for more information.
You complete an application which goes to the Department for approval. See the acquisition certifications page for details.
First, get certified (see above), then have your office request a warrant for you. Note that this is typically Contract Specialists above $25,000, and to Purchasing Agents up to $25,000. See the Warrants page for more information.
Visit the 1102 Qualification page for more information.
Visit the Skills Currency page for more information.
Contact Acquisition Career Program Staff