Contractor Parking Permit Renewals
NIH Contractor Parking Permits for on-campus employees will expire on December 31, 2003, and new permits must be displayed on January 1, 2004.
If you need to renew a contractor's parking permit, please remember the following:
- A letter from the contractor's company or NIH Administrative Officer/Executive Officer must be attached to the application.
- Contract employees must have a permanent duty station and assigned office space on the NIH campus.
- Construction workers may not receive parking permits.
- The completed form and attached letter must be hand-carried to the NIH Parking and Transhare Office located in 31/B3B04. Office hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- In order to expedite the renewal process, please have your driver's license and vehicle registration certificate with you when you come to the office.
The "Campus Parking Policy for Contractor Personnel" and the "Request for Campus Parking Permit for Contract Employees" can be located at the following website: http://www.ors.od.nih.gov/pes/dats/parking/Pages/parking_info.aspx
If you have any questions, please contact the ORS Division of Travel and Transportation Services at 301-496-6851.