Did you know the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is just one of the many laws that protect the rights of people with disabilities?
Learn how to find resources on Disability.gov, or choose one of the links below to learn more about each topic and its related legislation.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Air Carrier Access Act
- Architectural Barriers Act (ABA)
- Assistive Technology Act
- Civil Rights of Institutionalized Persons Act (CRIPA)
- Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act
- Fair Housing Act
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Telecommunications Act of 1996
- Ticket to Work and Work Incentive Improvement Act
- Voting Accessibility for the Elderly and Handicapped Act
- Where to Find More Information