Information Technology Practices
Promoting Efficiency and Effectiveness in Information Technology Practices
The Information Technology MAC Collaborative brings states together with subject matter experts from the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services to identify ways to design and efficiently develop information technology (IT) infrastructure that supports high-performing Medicaid programs. The collaborative's work is focused on identifying key IT issues facing states and collaboratively developing specific work products to assist in reducing the total cost of ownership, project risk, and cycle time for new products and capabilities while improving business results. The work products being created are intended to be shared with and leveraged by states beyond the IT Collaborative.
The Information Technology MAC Collaborative began in February 2012.
- New Hampshire
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
Facilitators and Subject Matter Experts
- Patricia Boozang, Managing Director, Manatt Health Solutions
- Joseph D. Ray, Managing Director, Manatt Health Solutions
Lead Subject Matter Experts
- James Gorman, Senior Technical Advisor, Data Systems Group, Division of State Systems, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Deanna Greene, Technical Director, Data Systems Group, Division of State Systems, Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- David Meacham, Technical Director, Consortium for Medicaid and Children's Health Operations, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services