Software developers and researchers can use these data feeds and APIs to help people find useful government information.
If you are using these resources and have feedback or want to tell us about your product, please e-mail us. We'd also like to know if you have suggestions for new APIs.
This page can be found at usa.gov/developer
From Other Federal Agencies
American Job Center Resource API
– American Job Center partners with O'Net to provide a variety of APIs useful for jobseekers.
BusinessUSA Resource Access API
– BusinessUSA connects businesses to government services and information. The API provides access to resource abstracts including programs, services, data, events, and more.
Citizen Topics API
– This API lists the topics that we use to organize content on USA.gov. You can access it via the /tags call to the Social Media Registry.
Federal Agency Directory API Documentation
– This API contains directory information about federal agencies, such as contact methods, in English and Spanish.
Federal Forms API
– This API returns detailed information on federal government forms and the agencies that have created them.
Federal Jobs API
– This API returns job openings across the federal government. It includes all current openings posted on USAJobs.gov that are open to the public and located in the United States.
– Go.USA.gov is a URL shortener for government employees. The API can shorten, preview, and show clicks on short URLs.
Mobile App Gallery API Documentation
– The App Gallery features mobile apps and websites from government agencies on a variety of platforms in English and Spanish.
Product Recall Data API
– This API returns food, car, and product safety data and recalls.
Social Media Registry API
– The Social Media Registry is an official source of information about federal government social media accounts.