SEC Seal
SEC Banner
Search Home
Find the Office Responsible for Company Filings

Public companies that file disclosure documents with the SEC are assigned to an Office in the Division of Corporation Finance that is responsible to review their documents. If your company has filed a registration statement with the SEC, you can see which Office your company is assigned to by searching on the company name, CIK number or SIC code. Depending on your search, more than one company may be listed in your search results. Just look down that list until you see your company. The assigned Office will be listed with each result. You can find contact information for these Offices on our Directory of Division Offices page.

Enter your search information.


Tickers for 10,000 largest publicly traded companies

Helpful Information

  • If your search is "John Hancock" and you don't get the results you expected, please try "Hancock John."