NIH's 2008 Acquisition Management Committee Symposium
NIH’s 2008 Acquisition Management Committee Symposium is titled “Building a bridge to the future”. It will be held at the Gettysburg Wyndham in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania on November 17 - 19, 2008. The conference is limited to NIH employees and registration is by your office chief providing a funding certification, while room registration is through the Wyndham website: http://www.wyndham.com/groupeventsnew/mdtge_nihamc2008/main.wnt
- No SmokingThe Wyndham is a smoke-free hotel.
- Conference AttireDress for the symposium is business casual.
- Symposium PresentationsTo reduce deforestation and to save taxpayer’s money, there will be no paper copies of briefings provided at the symposium. All briefings presented at the conference will be posted on the Conference web page after the close of the conference. As many as possible will be posted in advance of the symposium. If you choose to print them, please format for 6 or 9 slides per page and double sided if possible.
- When to ArriveThe conference starts on Monday, November 17, 2008. Please refer to the Draft Agenda for all session start times.
Registration: 7:30 to 8:55 am
Breakfast (optional): 7:30am – 8:55pm
Opening Remarks: 9:00 am
- When to DepartThe Conference sessions will end at 2:30 pm on Wednesday, November 19, 2008. Please make your travel plans accordingly.
- Skills Currency CreditAttendance at the entire symposium will be credited as 18 hours or CLPs of skills currency training. Individuals may enter their training hours in the ACMIS system, which is the official tracking system for skills currency. See http://oamp.od.nih.gov/Division/acp/ACMIS.asp
- Additional InformationPlease check the web site updates regarding the symposium. We will also provide updates through the NIH 1102 listserve and through the Chief C.O.s.
- ContactFor additional information please contact Jacque Ballard, Donna Perry-Lalley or Carl Henn.