SAMHSA Grantee Resources
The following SAMHSA services and resources are available for everyone, but are particularly useful for SAMHSA grantees.
Publications & Materials at the SAMHSA Publications Store Download or order free fact sheets, brochures, posters, monographs, etc. on the prevention and treatment of substance abuse and mental illness. Order online, or call 1-877-SAMHSA-7 (1‑877‑726‑4727), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
SAMHSA News Subscribe to SAMHSA’s free bimonthly newsletter. Keep informed about the latest data, research, practices and policies in treatment, prevention and recovery support.
SAMHSA’s National Helpline. This is a 24 hour hotline, confidential, and toll-free referral line helps people in need identify local behavioral health treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations. Call 1-800-662-HELP (1‑800‑662‑4357) to learn more.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-TALK/8255) is a 24-hour, toll-free, confidential hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. Callers are automatically connected to the nearest crisis center in our national network of more than 140 crisis centers, for crisis counseling and mental health referrals. Veterans, service members, and military families who press “1” are routed to a specialized Department of Veterans Affairs crisis center, while Spanish speakers who press “2” can talk to counselors in their language of choice.
- FacebookExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- FlickrExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- RSS FeedsExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- SAMHSA BlogExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- TwitterExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- YoutubeExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- FY 2013 Grant Announcements
- FY 2012 Grant Awards
- SAMHSA No Longer Accepting Paper Applications
- Applying For a SAMHSA Grant
- Performance Measures / GPRA Tools
- Peer Review Process - PDF 76KB
- Single State Agencies Directory - PDF 144KB
- Grants Management
- Grantee Resources
- Grant Awards by State
- Block Grants Information
- Grant Archives
- Grant Reviewer Opportunities