U.S. Office of Personnel Management
You may be eligible for 1 form of assistance.
Forms of Assistance without Online Applications
Federal Retiree BenefitsShow Details
Program DescriptionThe Office of Personnel Management (OPM) offers Federal Retirees and retirement-eligible Federal Employees an online site to find general and personal information about retirement benefits, and to make changes concerning Federal annuity payments.
OPM's Retirement Services Online provides retirement services on demand, and may be used to:
- Change your Federal Income Tax withholding
- Change your state Income Tax withholding
- Request a duplicate tax-filing statement (Form 1099-R)
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Establish, change or stop an allotment to an organization
- Change your mailing address
- Sign up for direct deposit of your payment, or change the account or financial institution to which your payment is sent
- Set up, change or stop a checking or savings allotment
- View your annuity statement
General Program RequirementsOnline Federal Retiree benefit information online may be used by:
- Federal Retirees
- Retirement-eligible Federal Employees
Application ProcessNo application process is needed for this program; simply visit http://www.opm.gov/retire/index.aspx.
Program Contact Information
Managing AgencyU.S. Office of Personnel Management http://www.opm.gov