Campaign Chickamauga PC Game
The "River of Blood"
It was at Chickamauga that Confederate General Braxton Bragg launched his counteroffensive to retake the vital rail junction city of Chattanooga from Union General Rosecrans. And it was at Chickamauga that the Confederacy had one of its last chances to win the American Civil War. Among other things, it was here that General George Thomas won the nickname “Rock of Chickamauga” for this valiant stand.
* 170 stand alone scenarios and 80 campaign scenarios
* 4 different campaigns for a varied campaign experience, each also has a "weather variant" to choose from.
* Scenarios include: Perryville, Stones River, Frankfort, Nashville, Chickamauga, Greater Mill Springs and Chattanooga
* Large maps and inclusive orders of battle offer unlimited possibilities for user-created scenarios.
Engine changes include:
* Added new Mounted Cavalry Skirmisher Optional Rule.
* Added new Artillery Prolong Optional Rule.
* Added new Disrupted Movement Optional Rule.
* Added new Alternate Terrain Graphics scenario option.
* Change so that artillery cannot be spiked the same turn it is captured.
Scenario and Campaign editors are included to allow the player to create their own situations to play out. Play modes include A/I, Hot Seat, PBEM, LAN & Internet play.
* Pentium-based 200mhz+ PC with 32 megabytes of RAM. - 250 megabytes of hard drive space
* Windows 98/ME/XP operating system.
* DirectX 9+ is required and will install if not already present and not superceded. Win95 is no longer supported.
"Windows" is a registered trademark of MicroSoft