Official Army History Magazine Now Available to the Public
Army History is now available to the public by subscription. This professional bulletin, published four times a year by the U.S. Army Center of Military History (CMH), is devoted to informing the military history community about new work on the Army's history.
Quarterly issues feature:
- Thoughtful illustrated articles about the history of the U.S. Army
- Incisive book reviews by experts in the field of military history
- Insightful commentaries
- News Notes providing the latest information about CMH activities and publications
Recent articles include:
- “Salerno: A Defender's View”
- “The U.S. Army and Contemporary Military History”
- “American Gibraltars: Army Engineers and the Quest for a Scientific Defense of the Nation, 1815-1860”
- “Continuing the Search for York”
Read two sample articles from past issues of Army History:
Fall 2007 (No. 65) | Spring 2008 (No. 67)
Sign up to receive Military History email updates.