* Housing Help: Rent Payments

Help for Difficult Financial Times

Contact the following agencies to find out if you qualify for help with your rent payments:

Finally, to find out what other help may be available for you locally, we recommend that you contact your state social services agency. Even if you are ineligible for benefits through social services, these agencies may be able to provide referrals to community organizations that might offer help. You may also search for and contact community or nonprofit organizations in your area directly for help or referral information.

Need More Information? Try These Additional Resources:

The short link for this FAQ is http://1.usa.gov/nxYFHd


Was this useful? Click on a star to rate this answer.
(more stars = better)
star0 star1 star2 star3 star4

How can we improve this answer?

Please limit your message to 500 characters.

You have characters left.