Results--A Randomized Trial Comparing Part-time Versus Minimal-time Patching for Moderate Amblyopia (Two v. Six)
NEI Information Office
Embargoed by Archives of Ophthalmology for Monday, May 12, 2003, 4:00 p.m. ET.
B-roll available by calling 301-496-5248 or by satellite on May 12, 1:30-1:45 PM ET and May 13, 1:00-1:15 PM ET on C-Band AMC 2, Transponder 18 DL 4060.
- News Release
- Clinical Centers
- Downloadable Images
- Study Description
- Amblyopia Resource Guide
- Clinical Trials in Vision Research: Information for Patients
- Other amblyopia studies supported by the NEI
- Amblyopia Treatment Study: Occlusion versus Pharmacologic Therapy for Moderate Amblyopia
- An Evaluation of Treatment of Amblyopia in Children 7 to 18 Years Old
- An Observational Study on Recurrence of Amblyopia After Discontinuation of Treatment
- A Randomized Trial Comparing Daily Atropine versus Weekend Atropine
- A Randomized Trial Comparing Part-time versus Full-time Patching for Severe Amblyopia