UI Claimant and Employer Message Toolkit
The U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL), in partnership with the Information Technology Support Center (ITSC), created the "UI Claimant and Employer Message Toolkit," with distinct sections for UI Claimant Messages and Employer Messages, to serve as a resource to state unemployment agencies to help improve employer understanding and compliance with established rules, procedures and responsibilities of reporting to the state various components related to UI claims.
SIDES Message Toolkit
USDOL, in partnership with ITSC, also created the "UI SIDES Message Toolkit," that contains documents that state UI agencies and employers / third-party administrators may review to gain a deeper understanding of SIDES and how it operates.
- Download the "What You Should Know" about Unemployment Insurance Fact Sheet (PDF)
- View a video message from Secretary Solis about the rights and responsibilities of receiving Unemployment Insurance
- Download the "Are You Doing Everything To Protect Your Business From Higher Taxes" Fact Sheet (PDF)
- View a video message from Secretary Solis about the important role employers play in Unemployment Insurance
- Glossary of Terms
- Learn more about Unemployment Insurance Benefit Payment Integrity
- Report Unemployment Insurance Fraud