C.T. Doremus Prison File
C.T. Doreums, No. 15302
Doreums was a surgeon convicted of several counts of aiding and abetting pharmacists to sell morphine and cocaine, a violation of the “The Drug Act.” Sent to Leavenworth on June 13, 1920, he was sentenced to two years, but the President commuted his sentence about six months before he was to be released.
-- description by Stephen Spence
Number of pages: 68
File size: 9,275 KB
Each file download includes a wealth of information about the inmate (i.e., mugshot, admission summary, property lists, personal letters, release statements, etc.)
Bookmarks have been added to all files to make searching easier and more enjoyable.
Adobe Reader© is needed to view these files. You can download Adobe Reader© for free here.
* No refunds available on this product.
- Add this product to your cart and click CHECKOUT.
- Input payment information (if applicable, input billing and shipping information.
- Click CONTINUE to preview your order.
- Click PLACE ORDER to finalize your transaction.
- You will be taken to the Download Files screen, where you can download your prison file. Files can be downloaded up to three (3) times each, for up to 30 days.
* Download times may vary depending on file size and connection speeds.
* Dial-up users will experience significant download times.