Treasury Acquisition Institute
Who We Are
The Treasury Acquisition Institute (TAI) was established by the Department of the
Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service in partnerships with other Treasury Bureaus on September 14, 1993.
Our Mission Is to provide ongoing training and development for the Department of the Treasury procurement and acquisition professionals.
Our Principles of Excellence
1. We maintain an environment of mutual trust, respect, and cooperation.
2. Everyone is responsible and accountable for themselves and takes pride
in their appearance, work area, and work.
3. We provide a timely and accurate response to all internal and external
inquiries and requests.
4. We strive to provide courseware, resource tools, and learning experiences
that are unique, effective, and valuable.
5. We are committed to the growth and development of the TAI staff and
acquisition workforce and the continual improvement of TAI resources.
6. We provide high quality facilities and tools that support effective learning
in an enjoyable and engaging manner.
7. We are professionals committed to excellence and continuous improvement in all aspects of our services to our customers.
1102 Series Acquisition Professionals - OPM 1102 Series Qualification Standard, Treasury Mandatory 1102 Training Regulations, Treasury Acquisition/Business Career Management Handbook, course/curriculum requirements and approved sources to conduct training.
Contracting Officers Representatives (CORs) (formerly COTRs) - Federal Certification Requirements for CORs.
Course Catalog - TAI Course Catalog, registration form and monthly schedule of courses.
Registration, General Information & Policies - Information about how to register, course times, withdrawal/substitution/cancellation policy, dress code, attendance, directions and more.
TAI Staff Directory - Who to contact for assistance.