What's Happening Now
- Five key provisions ensure fairness in the marketplace
- 27 Strong Start Strategy 2 grants for prenatal care awarded
- Second annual report on impact of Affordable Care Act
- Innovation Center aims to improve care for patients with ESRD
- Selections announced for the Bundled Payment for Care Improvement program
- Make 2013 the year you become heart healthy!
- Innovations in record-keeping improve care for consumers
Bringing better care, better health and affordable health care costs to every American is not something CMS can achieve alone.
- Find out about other protections for Medicare consumers
- Information about the Strong Start Initiative
- Access a PDF version of the 2012 Medicare report
- Four major Medicare improvements, summarized
- Learn how the BCPI initiative works
- Be One in a Million Hearts: Get more information here
- See winning patient health record designs here
Preparing physicians for ICD-10 implementation
During the October 25, 2012 National Provider Call on "Preparing Physicians for ICD-10 Implementation", Dr. Ginger Boyle, a practicing family physician who has developed a coding education program for Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System (SRHS) and its family practice residency program, shares her success and some practical advice about the SRHS transition to ICD-10. CMS subject matter experts also present the latest information and updates from their areas, followed by a question and answer session.