Oberlin Carter Prison File
Oberlin Carter, No. 2094
Oberlin Carter was a West Point graduate and Captain in the Army Corp of Engineers. He was court-martialed for defrauding the U.S. Government of nearly two million dollars (nearly fifty million today) while he was the harbor engineer in charge at Savannah, Ga. His fall from grace made national news, and Carter spent the rest of his life trying to clear his name.
-- description by Stephen Spence
Number of pages: 49
File size: 5,176 KB
Each file download includes a wealth of information about the inmate (i.e., mugshot, admission summary, property lists, personal letters, release statements, etc.)
Bookmarks have been added to all files to make searching easier and more enjoyable.
Adobe Reader© is needed to view these files. You can download Adobe Reader© for free here.
* No refunds available on this product.
- Add this product to your cart and click CHECKOUT.
- Input payment information (if applicable, input billing and shipping information.
- Click CONTINUE to preview your order.
- Click PLACE ORDER to finalize your transaction.
- You will be taken to the Download Files screen, where you can download your prison file. Files can be downloaded up to three (3) times each, for up to 30 days.
* Download times may vary depending on file size and connection speeds.
* Dial-up users will experience significant download times.