Samuel Caldwell Prison File
Samuel Caldwell, No. 53861
In 1937 Caldwell had the distinction of being one of the first marijuana offenders sent to federal prison. He was arrested while attempting to sell his contraband and had on him six marijuana cigarettes and just over seven ounces of marijuana. He received a four year sentence. The judge in his case stated that marijuana was the most heinous of all drugs and would not allow the possibility of parole. Caldwell did have a long criminal history, including: writing fraudulent checks, carrying and possession of liquor, running a disorderly house, violating city narcotic law and burglary.
-- description by Stephen Spence
Number of pages: 18
File size: 3,170 KB
Each file download includes a wealth of information about the inmate (i.e., mugshot, admission summary, property lists, personal letters, release statements, etc.)
Bookmarks have been added to all files to make searching easier and more enjoyable.
Adobe Reader© is needed to view these files. You can download Adobe Reader© for free here.
* No refunds available on this product.
- Add this product to your cart and click CHECKOUT.
- Input payment information (if applicable, input billing and shipping information.
- Click CONTINUE to preview your order.
- Click PLACE ORDER to finalize your transaction.
- You will be taken to the Download Files screen, where you can download your prison file. Files can be downloaded up to three (3) times each, for up to 30 days.
* Download times may vary depending on file size and connection speeds.
* Dial-up users will experience significant download times.