Clinical Trials Interactive Tutorial
This online tutorial walks potential patients through frequently asked questions about clinical trials. The web site provides 3 methods for using the tutorial information: an interactive, self-paced module with refresher questions, a self-playing audio-visual program, or a PDF file of the transcript that can be downloaded and printed.
The information given within the tutorial includes:
- What is a clinical trial and why are clinical trials important?
- Why should you be interested in a clinical trial?
- How are clinical trials conducted?
- What is the Informed Consent process?
- What protection do you have as a participant?
- How to find trials.