Skip To Main Content
DHS Seal Navigates to CBP homepage Logo Navigates to CBP homepage

  About CBP    Newsroom    Border Security    Trade    Travel    Careers  
Report Suspicious Activity to 1-800-BE-ALERT
Report Trade Violations Online - E-Allegations
Whats New In Travel
in Travel

For International Visitors
plane traveling to U.S.

Information for visitors to the United States who are coming to work, study, conduct business or to immigrate.

- Admission into United States
- 12/17/2010

Frequently asked questions about the admission process for entering into the United States.
- Automatic Revalidation: Valid I-94, Expired Non-Immigrant Visa
- 05/11/2009

Nationals of Iran, Syria, Sudan and Cuba are not eligible for automatic revalidation of expired visas.
Automatic Revalidation: Valid I-94, Expired Non-Immigrant Visa - pdf versionpdf - 23 KB.
- Bringing Food into the U.S.
- 08/30/2012
arrowUseful Information for Canadian and Mexican Travelers
- Six Month Club Updatefeatured see also
- 03/10/2009

For Accessibility Information:
Six Month Club Update - pdf versionpdf - 52 KB.
arrowClearing CBPfeatured see also
arrowElectronic System for Travel Authorization
- Form I-192, Form I-212 and Form I-824
- 06/20/2012
- Immigration
Procedures, forms, and basic requirements immigrants need to enter the United States.
- Final Rule Removing HIV Infection from U.S. Immigration Screening
- 03/22/2010
arrowI-94 and I-94W
- 02/21/2012
- I-192, Application for Advance Permission to Enter as Nonimmigrantfeatured see also (offsite link)
arrowLawful Permanent Residents (LPR)
arrowTemporary Residents for Work or Study
- Transiting the U.S. - TWOV and ITI Programs
- 10/02/2007
arrowVisa Waiver Programfeatured see also
arrowVisiting for Business or Pleasure
section sitemap for
For International Visitors
see also:
right arrowon
 Clearing CBP
 Six Month Club Update
(pdf - 52 KB.)
 Visa Waiver Program
right arrowpublications:
 Welcome to the United States
(pdf - 1,813 KB.)
right arrowon the web:
 TN-Eligible Professions
 Countries with Agreements with the United States to Extend Passport Validity for an Additional Six Months
 I-192, Application for Advance Permission to Enter as Nonimmigrant
Sign up for e-Gov Delivery for For International Visitors CBP E-mail Updates
get RSS feed for For International Visitors News Feeds

How to
Use the Website

Featured RSS Links
What's New Contacts Ports Questions/Complaints Forms Sitemap EEO/DCR | FOIA | Privacy Statement | Get Plugins | En Español
Department of  
Homeland Security  
  Inquiries (877) CBP-5511   |   International Callers (703) 526-4200   |   TTD (866) 880-6582