PICSWEB is a service of the U.S. Government Printing Office that provides electronic access to a wealth of important information to our customer agencies. This service enables our customers the ability to track, estimate and obtain information on any of their printing jobs. In addition, customers with update authority will have the ability to electronically submit 2511's (Direct Deal Print Orders) and 907's (Non-Compliance).
The following services are available via PICSWEB:
- Access to Central Office records and current job status
- Access to Regional Office records and current job status
- Access to older Small Purchase and One Time bid records
- An estimating tool for books, pamphlets and more!
- Access to Quality Assurance information including quality level and PSI schedules and results
- Access to Contractor Name and Address information
- All of the services available with Inquiry Access
- Online submission of 907's (Non-Compliance)
- Online ordering for Programs via electronic 2511's (Direct Deal Print Orders Only)