Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Program
2011 TRI National Analysis Report Now Available
The National Analysis is EPA's annual report summarizing the most recent TRI information at the national level and for selected urban communities, large aquatic ecosystems, and tribal lands. A variety of documents, webpages and online tools are available to help you learn about the TRI toxic chemicals managed at industrial facilities in 2011, including what those facilities are doing to prevent pollution.
- Start browsing the National Analysis report
- Find facility-level data with the myRTK mobile app
- Generate reports based on chemicals, geographic areas, industries or reporting years using TRI Explorer
- Learn how TRI facilities are reducing and preventing pollution on the new P2 webpage
- Build customized searches and integrate results with mapping using TRI.NET
Grant Funding Opportunity Announced
A request for proposals titled "Increasing Community Awareness and Use of Environmental Information through Education and Outreach" is now available. This announcement, which is also posted on Grants.gov, solicits proposals that will increase awareness, understanding and use of the Toxics Release Inventory data and other related toxic chemical information to new audiences and through new avenues. The deadline for proposals is March 1, 2013.