Training, Careers and Jobs
The NEI Intramural Training Program provides a number of research opportunities for students interested in a broad range of topics in ophthalmology and vision research. Please check this page or the NIH Training website list of fellowships for the most up-to-date information on postdoctoral and clinical fellowships. Information on other training opportunities can be found in the links below.
If you have questions, please contact:
Dr. Cesar Perez-Gonzalez
Program Manager for Intramural Training
To search for current job openings visit HHS USAJobs
- Mechanisms of Retinoid and Lipid Metabolism in the Retina
- Stem Cell and Epithelial Biology
- Visual Function Core
- Retinal Cell Biology
- NEI Summer Intern Program
- Diversity In Vision Research & Ophthalmology (DIVRO)
- NEI Clinician Scientist Development Program
- Molecular Bases of Eye Diseases Postdoctoral Training Program
- Student Training Programs
- Indo-US Research Career Transition Program/Khorana-Nirenberg Scholars Program
- National Institutes of Health Training Opportunities
Offers information about intramural and extramural training opportunities for the education and training of the next generation of biomedical and behavioral scientists.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The focal point for NIH-wide policy formulation, implementation, coordination, and management
of the civil rights, equal opportunity, affirmative employment, and workforce diversity programs of the NIH.