Skip Navigation
 Link to AoA Website U.S. Administration on Aging
Link to Homepage

Skip Navigation Links

Printer Friendly External link to Facebook Website
Text Size:

Contact NCEA

NCEA is not a reporting or investigation agency, and cannot intervene directly in cases of suspected elder abuse. If you suspect elder abuse, neglect, or exploitation, you should report these concerns to the protective services agency where the elder lives. To find the reporting number for a specific state, visit the State Resources page.

If the situation is serious, threatening, or dangerous, call 911 or the local police for immediate help.

Information and referral is also available from the national Eldercare Locator, a public service of the U.S. Administration on Aging. Call toll-free at 1-800-677-1116, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. (except U.S. federal holidays). Or, you can visit the website at .

How to contact NCEA:

National Center on Elder Abuse
c/o University of California – Irvine
Program in Geriatric Medicine
101 The City Drive South
200 Building
Orange, CA 92868

Link to HHS website
Dept. of Health and Human Services

Last Modified: 1/14/2013 3:34:31 PM 
Contact | Feedback | Sitemap | Privacy | Disclaimer | Accessibility | FOIA